10 November 2006

Almost done!

I finished teaching my childbirth classes a couple weeks ago. Got really good feedback/evaluations.

Only downside? I "worked myself out of a job." I was going to attend J & R's birth but they said they no longer needed me since attending my class. Happy that they got so much out of the class but sad that I'm not needed. =( It is so hard to find births to attend! Now what am I going to do?

To complete my childbirth educator certification, all I have to do is submit my work (proof) of teaching my classes. Also have to audit a 12 hour childbirth class. I'm doing that right now at a local hospital where two local doulas are teaching. Interesting to see it from a different and non-Christian viewpoint. 6 couples from all over the world makes it interesting! To complete my doula certification, all I have to do is attend 2 more births. That's it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Blogger rcsnickers said...

I can't believe you will have your certificate soon! How exciting.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Glad your classes finished well-you're almost done-that's great! . :-)
Sorry to hear about the birth you won't be able to attend-hopefully there will be another one soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home